Christmas and Silvester in Laufach * December 2013

  

Christmas, we didn't really celebrate it this year as Daddy Troy was missing...
Daddy Heiko had to work until 9pm, then we took a walk, then off to bed.



Christmas, shouldn't be about gifts, it should be about love, forgiveness, kindness, compassion, to give and be someone's angel when they need it the most.
(Nishan Panwar)

But of course Heiko and I visited my grand-parents Lotte and Ewald.
I always love it there: cozy, peaceful and delicous treats are waiting for me. 


As you can see: not a single snowflake, it felt like spring.
Also the sheep and horses were gone, well.
But I still had lots of fun!!!! 



On New Year's Eve we went back to Laufach.
Too much noise in the city.
In Germany people can buy fireworks in the supermaket.
I hate that, I had to bark constantly from midnight to 1 am.
Until 3:30 am I took at least a little break once in a while.

  Fireworks? No, thank you!

  
Check out my video!!!






  






Home, sweet home...
Our comfy bed in Frankfurt was awaiting us.