MY FIRST POST AFTER MY DAD TROY'S PASSING * July 7, 2013

My dear loved ones,
it's a sunny Sunday, 
July 7, 2013

Today my daddy Heiko and I are posting for the first time 
since daddy Troy has passed on November 7, 2012.

It has been a lonely, empty and weird time...
We think of him every single day and
we are lucky that he and his love are with us wherever we go 
and whatever we do...

Whenever it gets too bad we just lay down and sleep a bit...

Do you know this amazing saying?

"Im Schlaf ist die Stille weniger laut"
which translates to
"While you are asleep silence is less noisy"


Many things have happend:
Daddy Heiko found a new job and started on January 7, 2013
at the airport taking care of passengers who need assistance.

We moved into a new appartment on March 1, 2013.
The staff of our appartment settlement here have been so nice 
and so extremely helpful in this difficult time. 
Our new place just feels like HOME.

We changed appartment with our roommate Sarah from Hamburg,
she is such a blessing for us.
She really likes me a lot, even takes me outside 
and dog sits me when my daddy Heiko needs her.
Daddy works shift, Sarah has office hours,
so I am not by myself for too long.

On June 16 my cute human cousin was born in New York,
the circle of life...

Thank you for all your support and your help.

A big hug from my daddy Heiko.

A sloppy kiss from me,
Yours Bailey Waggletail Smith-Voelker