The Wonder of life * It's a Boy * June 16, 2013

A little tiny huge amazing miracle has happened.
My cousin Tristan is born!
 I have got a little cousin.
My daddy Troy would be so proud and happy about little Tristan,
born on June 16, 2013.
He is the sunshine for Troy's sister and her hubby.

There are two things children should get from their parents:
Roots and Wings
(Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

My little cousin decided to be born on a very important day:
Father's day in my home country.
Most importantly it was Tristan's great grandma Ceola's passing day
and his great grandpa Bullah's birthday.

His mommy said Ceola sent him from heaven on this day!
Remember Troy's ashes are burried in her grave.
 Life is what it is.
It took my daddy away from me,
but gave me a very cute cousin.
I cannot find words about the circle of life...

This posting is the first posting since November 2012,
when my daddy passed away.